Below is a summary of my training and habits progress from the previous week.
Key Goal Countdown + Objectives
Training & Health Wins + Losses
- Successful finish of the Flipper Bend Half Marathon trail race on Saturday 03/26
- 29 miles of running put in without any joint/muscle discomfort
- Came into the week beaten down after a weekend with visitors in town (too much drinking, eating out, etc). Overall recovery and energy was very poor heading into the week.
- 1x lifting workout
- The Saturday half marathon combined with me entering the week beaten up from weekend visitors resulted in a failure from a lifting perspective.
- Healthy habits were poor this week and I did not hit my targets essentially across the board.
- Really need to focus this upcoming week on my foundations (healthy habits + lifting).
|Day of Week||Workout|
|Tuesday||4 Mile Run (Zone 2) + Crossfit/Conditioning (Power Athlete Grindstone)|
|Wednesday||6 Mile Run (Zone 2)|
|Thursday||6 Mile Run (Zone 2)|
|Saturday||Flipper Bend Trail Half Marathon (13.1m)|
|Habit||# of Times Previous Week|
|Mobility (20 Min)||2/7|
|Drink 1 Gallon Water||3/7|
Heavy strain spike on Saturday 03/26 driven by Flipper Bend Half Marathon trail race.